Countdown to College!

Wednesday, July 23, 2008

I'm the girl who's...

Honkin' at you
Cuz I left late again!

I overslept again today. Second day in a row, and I feel horrible!
I'm supposed to be at my sister's to babysit before 9 (she has to be at work at 9), so what time to I wake up, 8:57 am. Yup, I'm stupid. I know I set the alarm, so I'm guessing I hit off switch in a rage of wanting to sleep more, which doesn't surprise me, but I know I set my second alarm across the room too, so I think I might have actually sleep walked (slept walked? slept walk?) across the room to turn it off. That seems like dangerous territory to me. I didn't even stay up incredibly late... How am I going to make it in college? Hopefully I'll have very few morning classes. (cross your fingers) Luckily, my sister works for our dad, so it's not like her job is at stake for being a few minutes late, so no sweat there. I still just feel really bad for letting her down. Golly Jee Willikers!

On a brighter note, well, a freakishly creepy note, I was watching What Not To Wear last night at like midnight (yeah, I wasn't up THAT late). The woman on it looked JUST like my mom, like fraternal twin. It was creepy. My mom is way prettier than her, even after the makeover, but still, they could have been separated at birth, except this chick was like 6 years younger than Mom. Mom was happy about that one. :) (She had me tape it so she could see what they did with her hair: she never knows. How cute is that!)

So now I'm bored at my sis's with four kids up stairs playing nicely. The kids both have their best friends over, so my job is basically to provide food and resolve fights. I'm trying my best to ignore any loud noises I hear that sound like something falling on the floor above me: if I didn't, I'd be up there ever 5 seconds.

No comments: