Countdown to College!

Wednesday, July 23, 2008

I'm Crazy!!

It's half way through summer, and I am setting myself up to go insane.

I'm editing the yearbook next year. We are doing things differently this year. First off, we're doing a chronilogical yearbook, so there are no designated pages, just timeline, sounds cool right? True, but that means I have to redo EVERYTHING. Nothing carries over. Crap. Also, we're doing a spring release, so our book will be out before the seniors graduate. Also sounds good right? True, but that means all the deadlines get moved up by months. Our book has to be done by April 1st. That means no Prom and no Graduation in the book. The shit is already hitting the fan for that one. I'm tired of the complaints already. Don't get me wrong, I'm soo excited, but it's going to be a lot of work.

And I'm planning another party for a certain person who is a huge part of my life for an upcoming birthday, and its going to cause craziness too....

uuurrggg...

I'm ridiculous

1 comment:

Ems said...

you're very...um...brave not to include prom and graduation in te yearbook. I am all for doing new things, I mean we're the class that started class videos and changed the senior "awards", and Sorry to say this but I would be pretty issed if my senior prom and my graduation wasnt in my senior yearbook!