Friday, November 20, 2009
2. I kinda know how to make a website, and will be designing one for Ervin's Inc, also during Thanksgiving break.
3. I went on a genuine first date. This was quite awhile ago, but it was a new experience. It was the best date I've ever been on, and it was with someone I didn't know before. He turned out to be less than desired, but it was still a good run.
4. At least one awesome concert a month. There's an excellent venue called the Vaudeville Mews just a couple minutes away (driving) that brings in indie rock groups that rock my socks. I also saw Cage the Elephant, Manchester Orchestra, and Silversun Pickups in concert in September. Look them up if you don't know it. It's worth your time.
5. I lost ALL my music, but got it back again. My external hard drive that had all 50 gigs of my music decided to die, but it revived itself somehow... It was the shittiest two months of my life.
6. Glee is one of my favorite shows. I thought I was going to hate it, but now I'm an addict. It makes me happy. I want to sing. Watch It NOW!
7. I miss home. I love it here, don't get me wrong, but I'm SO ready to go home for a while. Even Christina, my other half, the love of my life, my roooommate, is starting to drive me crazy. We need a break. Too much of each other. Plus I miss Mommy. And I want turkey. And mashed potatoes. And green bean casserole. And Pie. Mmmmm, Pie.
8. A GPS is at the top of my Christmas list. I have a good sense of direction, but apparently, I get lost easily. I know, shocking. Someone get on that, please.
9. I'm broke. A college student that has no money. Again, shocking. However, it's fairly new to me. I'm really used to having spending money. And NOT overdrafting my account once a month. Oops...
10. I'm a klutz. Ok, this one isn't new either, but I have sustained some new and colorful injuries at Drake, including, but not limited to: falling off my bed and hitting my leg on the dresser, re-spraining my ankle several times, acquiring rather severe abrasions on my elbow (being a fairy for Halloween does NOT make you graceful), and the most recent, breaking my toe via "abrupt contact with cement." At least that's what my chart at the hospital reads. I got an X-ray after kicking a curb with my bare foot whilst carrying a bunch of things from my car.
Saturday, August 22, 2009
Monday, July 27, 2009
Sunday, July 19, 2009
(951): ya i vaguely remember microwaving a whole package of bacon for 20 minutes or so and then eating it all around 4am
(707): last night i was so high that when a homeless person asked me for a dollar, i responded: dolla dolla bill ya'll.
my little brother just caught me blowing my step cousin in the lobby bathroom at our family reunion
(404): Ben's a prick. (1-404): What Ben are you talking about? (404): All the bens across all the lands
with the comment :"Ha ha, that's the name I use for my one night stands with bar trash. Fantastic."
(224): Im starting to think including a smiley face in texts may or may not be a code for 'lets have sex' (224): Im going to research this theory. . .
(713): How bad was it? (1-713): You ran around telling everyone that you were going to click them to death on google earth
(401): i wish i could "like" people's thoughts in real life like i can on facebook (1-401): you can....by speaking...
(916): i think i have herpe (1-916): just one?
(850): Apparently last night I sat at the bar with an upside down sharpie lightning bolt on my forehead, yelling "It's Harry Potter's birthday! Let me be on the qudditch team!" And I kept calling the bartender Dobby. There are videos.
(908): bl l w (201): this should be fun to decipher. I'd like to buy a vowel
And the best yet:
(309): Unless I'm getting a singing midget telegram, I'm not going to smile