Countdown to College!

Monday, July 13, 2009

Day by day

WELL It's getting closer. 37 days till move in and getting more and more anxious (in all senses of the word) every day. Still don't have any info on my roommate, should be coming soon though so I can start getting the stuff we still need. I did get an email from my PMAC (Peer Mentor and Academic Consultant) a couple days ago, and the OL's were right: we are going to get along really well. Right now, I'm afraid I'll want to be like actual friends and she'll think I'm an icky freshman. But we'll see. 

My godfather, Bob, and Lori and their son Robbie came out to see us as part of their summer vacation so they're here tonight. AKA I had to be in my room by 11 as to not keep the old geezer up :P SOooooo I'm going to watch movies and snack till I can actually fall asleep.

Land Ho!

No comments: