Countdown to College!

Saturday, July 18, 2009

A Song that No One Sings

One Month, One Day.
I am losing hope that things will get better when I get there.
In fact, I'm starting to believe I will fuck it up as badly as I've been fucking everything up lately. 
Everything I try to do falls apart. I can't even take tape of a freakin wall without failing miserably.

I think maybe I need to do the drugs again. I stopped for awhile. Can't remember why. I think I just kept forgetting and then quit trying to remember. Either way, something's not right and I need to do something different so I don't spiral as bad as last time.

All I feel like doing is crying. It seems like everything I do is wrong. I don't want to keep going like this. I can't keep going like this. I'm losing my will to do anything. All I can think about is what needs done, what I don't have, what I want, what I can't have.  It's killing me. 

I keep telling myself it will get better. I hope its not a lie.

1 comment:

Amanda said...

Did they not tell you not to stop without consulting your doctor? That's like the number one mistake people make with anti-depressants.