Countdown to College!

Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Inbox: 78

Of those, 24 are Twitter. 
The rest are from my dad, Ben, and some random friend of the day. It rotates between Liz, Tyler, and Danielle.

I cannot wait for college just so I have friends again. I haven't seen anyone in ages, and when I do run into someone, I have to decide whether to try to avoid them or just go say hi.

This summer is most definitely the worst of my life. The weather sucks, I've been sick, and all I do is babysit and work. I want to do something fun.

I want to go on vacation, but I'm afraid to miss more work. 

No one invites me to do anything cool anymore.

I feel lame.

Actually, I'm sure I get invited to do more stuff than I think, but I don't feel like doing it.
I'm in a rut. Nothing sounds fun anymore. I keep saying to myself that it'll all be better in a month ( and a week and four days, if you note the counter) but that stupid little voice in my head says it'll all be one big disappointment and I won't be happy there either. It's telling me that something is missing but it won't tell me what it is.

I keep wondering if it's a boyfriend, but that can't be it. That's just the other little voice that's jealous of my friends because they're happy. 

A boy wouldn't make me happy. He would tie me down and just make me sad when I had to leave. 

Summer always moves fast. Except for this one. 
I have a feeling the last month of summer is going to drag on even longer than the last month of school did.

No comments: