Countdown to College!

Thursday, October 2, 2008

Technology.

Welp, it's official.
Anything electronic hates me.
It's a shock I can even type this right now, I'm a little concerned the keyboard is going to blow up mid-word.
My new phone, the keyboard keeps sucking.
The letters either stick so I get ddoouubbllee letters or they don't work so I get letters.
OR the Back key sticks so I have to
OR the Back key sticks so I have to start all over again.
It's stupid.

AND my iPod.
I've made two calls in two days to the apple help line.
I've restored it something like 10 times now sinces Monday.
(Made it "like new" by wiping it clean.)
I'm SOOOO pissed.

Even the remote flew out of my hand and ended up in pieces earlier.
Grrr.

On a better note, Homecoming week has be AMAZING!
The funniest things have happened.
Brad Garrett dressed up like a woman for the senior football mom skit.
Old People/Teacher day was the best idea EVER!
We had toilets on our senior float. (Then dispensed them around town....)
The game is looking promising, and I'm bringing my Danielle to the dance, so it's going to be a blast too.
Wooo Hooo!

I'm such a dork.

No comments: