Countdown to College!

Monday, October 20, 2008

Ahh, the Power of Queso..

WELP,
Time for an update I suppose.

Life is busy for me right now.
GO GO GO GO GO GO GO!
So tonight is nice.
No homework.
No immediate commitments.
Nothing needs done for tomorrow.
This is nice...

Have you ever seen Across the Universe?
You should.
It's amazing.
I watched it last night, so I had Beatles stuck in my head all day.
Not a bad thing at ALL!

Ooo, something does need done.
I need to read a play.
We're doing a Jr. High play again this year, and I'm co-directing.
Oh well, it can wait for a few minutes.
It's two pages long, so it'll take about half a second to read.

Tomorrow, the Beaver Tale editor, our advisor, and myself get to visit with the principal (who is NOT my pal right now) about the new editorial policy Dylan (BT Editor) drew up.
For some reason, our administrator thinks he has the right to edit our student publications all he wants, which is illegal in this great state of Iowa.
So I'm super glad I about getting yelled at for an hour.
Should be fun times.

Ooo!
Haunted housing was fun.
A group of us went Saturday night after the Hawkeye game in which we KILLED Wisconsin.
That was awesome.
We are a goofy bunch, let me tell you.

I need a laptop.
Any suggestions?
I'm leaning toward Apple, even though they're hellaciously expensive.
I've heard they're good for photo editing, and the whole journalism department at Drake uses Apple.
Let me know if this is a horrible idea or a great one.

No comments: