Countdown to College!

Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Yoga Is Amazing.

So I think I may have solved my issues.
I feel a little ridiculous.
I've done doctors and meds and blah blah blah.
But today, I was amazing. 
I woke up hours before I actually needed to be to school.
I finished up the homework I couldn't manage to finish last night.
It was nice.
My classes certainly tried to ruin my good day.
Journalism was horrible, as always.
For some reason, my choir director was in an extra bitchy mood today.
And I do NOT understand Econ. I need a tutor.
BUT I did Yoga. 
And that hour made my life better.
I haven't done it in SUCH a long time, and I feel so amazing afterwards.
I need to keep it up, even if it's only 10 minutes a day, or only a few days a week.
I just got to relax and put things in perspective and do something just for me for awhile.
It was amazing.
Ahh. 
I definitely need to find a good yoga studio in Des Moines.

No comments: