Countdown to College!

Monday, February 2, 2009

Thursday

So Thursday I went to the doctor.
She was awfully busy, so i didn't get to talk to her very much, but i did get to explain that I hadn't been feeling like myself lately and I hadn't really enjoyed life lately.  She asked me a couple questions and wanted to start me on Prozac, so I guess I'm trying that for a couple weeks.

I can't tell if it's doing anything, but it's only been four days.  I've been feeling a little better, anyway, now that I know it's not necessarily just me and something I need to get over. I'm learning that I need to get stuff off my chest regularly and not blame myself for everything. That definitely helped a lot.

Plus!! IT's FEBRUARY! that means less than four more months of high school! i am definitely excited about that. 

College stuff keeps coming. I got my tuition and housing deposits sent in, so that's good. My interview for the huge scholarship got moved to the 21st because State Large Group Speech Contest is on the same day I was supposed to have it, but it'll be the end of March before I know anything about that anyway.

Yearbook is going, well... it's going. I don't think it's going to be as magnificent as I was hoping, but I don't think it's going to completely suck either, which is all i can ask for at this point.

I don't think I've mentioned him yet, but James Taylor is a boy I met in November at Thespian Festival. We exchanged numbers, and we've been texting, only texting, but it's becoming more and more frequent. He's awesome. Great sense of music and books, but not overly annoying about it. He lives 45 miles away. Dumb.

I guess 45 is better than 150. He confuses me. He says some of the nicest stuff, but I think he's just like that. Grrr.

I guess I'll wait it out and hope I don't screw it up again.

2 comments:

Delphino said...

45 miles isn't terrible...
My senior year I dated a girl/woman who was about 30 miles away. It was quite nice.

Ems said...

Better than 3600...