Countdown to College!

Monday, March 30, 2009

Bad day again.
I guess its good.
It's been a while since I've had a really bad day, I think.

I feel like I'm in this alone.
Like no one really cares.
I know they do, at least people say they do, but they don't really act like it.
No one wants to do anything with me.
No one invites me to do anything.
When I actually have plans, they normally blow me off.
My texts go unanswered. 
It just seems to me that no one really wants me around.
I'm either in the way or just oblivious. 
For once, I'd like to feel like someone actually appreciates my presence, 
Not just feels obligated to have me around, 
Or needs me for something.

I'm so scared that I'll get stuck in the same situation next year.
I'm so tired of being the annoying girl that no one likes.
I don't want to change who I am, but no one seems to like who I am, including me.

I don't know what I have to do to make you like me.
What about me is so unacceptable that you can't stand to even be around me.
We used to be friends, and now you ignore me.
How the hell am I supposed to take that?
If I did something, tell me.
I just want to enjoy the next few months, but the possibility of that is rapidly becoming more bleak. 

No comments: